Volunteers will meet students at an assigned OUSD school and accompany the students to our center either on foot or public transportation. This volunteer position can be combined with the duties of the English Conversation Volunteer to provide English language support to the students in our after-school program.
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when interacting with the public
- Be familiar with public transportation routes
- Spanish or Spanish/Mam speaking preferred
- Once or Twice a week for 2 hours